Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Product Love: Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip

Hello Lovelies! I was in Sephora the other day and this amazingness caught my eye. It is a Sephora Favorites Collection called Give Me More Lip. My biggest makeup weakness is lip products (I probably already own over 60 lipsticks and glosses), so naturally I would be drawn to this set. It retails for $59 dollars which is pretty darn good for 16 lip products, 4 of them being full sized. I snatched one up immediately since I had a feeling that these wouldn't last long.

The Sephora Give Me More lip is split into four color families: nude, pink, berry, and red and includes 4 products for each color range:

Nudes 
-Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Nylon Nude
-Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Bare Naked
-Stilla Stay All Day Liquid Lip Color in Dolce
-Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian 

Pinks
-Too Faed La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Marshmallow Bunny
-Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Backstage Bambi
-Smashbox Lip Gloss in Pout
-Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Never Say Never

Berries
-Stilla Color Balm Lipstick in Sonya
-Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance 12-Hour Lipstick in Inspired
-Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Strumpet
-Buxom Full-Bodied Lipstick in Menace

Reds
-Bite Beauty Hight Pigment Pencil in Pomegranate
-Hourglass Cosmetics Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Icon
-Make UP FOr Ever Rouge Artist Natural N45
-Kat Von D Foiled Love Lipstick in Adora
 

If you like what you see, run to your local Sephora store since I think they are already sold out online, crazy!  More pictures to come:) -Stacy

2 comments:

  1. I am going to buy this.. its a very beautiful shade:)
    Mamaearth

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many awesome shades. I am definitely gonna buy some for my mom. Thanks for such Informative blog

    ReplyDelete