Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Essie Summer 2010 Collection


I am so excited that I finally got my hands on the summer collection by Essie since I had the hardest time finding it in stores! I picked up the mini polishes since I could not find full sizes anywhere. This set came with four colors from the summer collection: Haute As Hello, Knockout Pout, Demure Vixen, and Pretty Edgy.

Haute As Hello is a gorgeous light peach/coral color (pictured below on my nails). It was definitely love at first swipe and I highly recommend that you get your hands on it if you can.


Knockout Pout is a bright barbie/flamingo pink color. It is stunning as well, but not quite as unique as some of the other colors in this collection. It is a must have summer color and looks great on the toes if you are looking for a fun splash of color.

Pretty Edgy is a vivid palmetto green which is pretty, but green nail polish is not really my thing. I am sure I will find use for this one around Christmas or St. Patty's Day, but that's about it.

Demure Vixen is iridescent cocoa mauve, and the softest color of this set. The subtle iridescence in it makes the color interesting and unique. I will definitely be using this color come fall since I am on a bit of a bright color kick this summer.

If you want to snag any these shades, get on it now because they are limited and won't be available much longer, although there is always eBay!


Align Center




No comments:

Post a Comment