Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Special Packaging Lip Products


Hi Lovelies! I have a soft spot for Mac limited edition, special packaging makeup. I love seeing other people's collections so I thought that I would show you my lip product collection! I will list the collection and product color below:

From the picture above (left to right):

-To the Beach- Lazy Day Lipstick
-Venomous Villains- Innocence Beware Lipstick
-Heatherette- Lollipop Loving Lipstick
-Hello Kitty- Fashion Mews Lipstick
-Liberty of London- Ever Hip Lipstick
-Neo Sci Fi- Pleasure Seeker Lipstick
-Venomous Villains- Sinister Lipstick
-Style Warriors- Liberated Lip Gloss
-To the Beach- Easy Lounger Lip Gl0ss
-Baroque Boudoir- The Lap of Luxury Lip Gloss
-Hello Kitty- Pink Fish Tinted Lip Conditioner


Outside Sunlight


Outside Shade


Indoors

What was your favorite Mac limited edition collection? Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment