Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fab French Nails

Hi Ladies! I was playing around with my nail polish and came up with this amazing nail look that I just had to share. French nails look so classy, and using glitter as the french tip definitely takes it up a notch. I have gotten so many compliments on this look and it was super easy to achieve.

I used two Essie colors for this look:

  • Topless and Barefoot
  • Set in Stones

First, paint two to three coats of Essie's Topless and Barefoot on your nails until they are opaque. Next, take Essie's Set in Stones and lightly drag it across the top of each nail to draw the tip. The glitter makes the application pretty easy because it looks precise if the overall line is even. You can also go over it and touch up the line with more glitter if necessary. Let your nails dry for ten minutes or so before painting on a clear top coat to seal in the glitter....and voila, beautiful french nails with a kick!



1 comment: