Thursday, June 23, 2011

Essie Knockout Pout


Hi Ladies! Summer is here and bright nail polish colors are all the rage. There is nothing more perfect than bright, sassy nails to accessorize your bikini. Right now I am loving Essie's Knockout Pout which is a bright pink cream shade. The color is super fun and the name of this polish is too cute!

It is almost looks neon, but not quite. Knockout Pout is pretty opaque since I only had to do two coats. The finish is pretty matte so I would definitely recommend a clear top coat to finish off the look. In honor of the polish name, I had to do a "knockout pout" expression in the picture below ;) Tell me your favorite bright summer polish in the comments below. -Stacy

5 comments:

  1. that is a really pretty color. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color it is so pretty. The polish I'm currently loving is too too hot from the new Essie summer collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Miranda Thanks :)
    @Ashley I need to borrow your too too hot polish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous colour!

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that is a really pretty color!

    hoping you'll follow
    @CottonCandyINK.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete