Friday, October 15, 2010

Face of the Day (FOTD) - A Neutral Look


Here is a neutral makeup look that I did featuring the Naked Palette by Urban Decay and Venomous Villains Products. I have been wearing this look for the last couple days and it is perfect for the daytime. I love reading face of the day posts on other blogs so I thought you would enjoy :)

Products Used:

Eyes:
  • Mac Painterly Paint Pot
  • Naked Palette eye shadows in the colors Virgin, Naked, Toasted and Hustle
  • Naked Palette eyeliners in Whiskey and Zero
  • Loreal Voluminous Mascara
Face:
  • Palladio Herbal Primer Potion
  • Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
  • Mac Studio Finish Concealer
  • Mac MSF Natural
  • Mac By Candlelight MSF
  • Mac Briar Rose Beauty Powder
  • Clinique Almost Bronzer
Lips:
  • Mac Innocence Beware

First I primed my face with primer potion and applied my foundation with my fingers. Next I applied concealer and MSF powder to set my foundation. The I applied painterly paint pot on my eyelids. With a flat shader brush I put the color toasted all over my lids. I then took a Mac 217 crease brush and applied naked in the crease and blended it up. Next I put hustle in the crease, focusing on the outer v and blended it out. I then took a Sigma 219 brush and smudged hustle right under the lower lash line. After that placed virgin on the brow bone and on the inner corner of my eyes. I used the double sided urban decay liner that came with the palette and lined my upper lash line with the color zero and my water line with the color whiskey. To finish off the eyes, I curled my lashes and applied loreal voluminous mascara.

With a Mac 129 Brush I placed briar rose beauty powder on my cheeks. I then applied by candlelight on my cheek bones as a highlight, which gives a nice glow from within. With my Sigma 150 brush I applied my bronzer all over my face, focusing on the hollows of my cheeks, temple, and jawline. Lastly I applied the lipstick innocence beware to finish off the look.



I hope you liked it! Let me know what you use for your neutral eye look.

4 comments:

  1. SO pretty! I like how its really simple but also has just the perfect pop of color!

    thefashionspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty!
    Love Innocence Beware on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @A&C Thank you, I will check out your blog :)

    @Nicole Thank you, I really like innocence beware. I wish I would have bought a backup before it sold out.

    ReplyDelete